Bizweld Flame Retardant Clothing Online From A4 Apparel
Bizweld is one of the leading names in flame retardant clothing and A4 are proud to supply the Bizweld flame retardant range with many products available to view online through the high visibility workwear site. The emphasis of the Bizweld range is on safety, this is paramount and one of the main reasons as to why this is the leading brand in the field.
The main purpose is safety and the garments are produced to a range of standards described below. A4 stock Bizweld fire retardant trousers, Bizweld jackets and Bizweld flame retardant coveralls over a range of sizes and colours for each individual garment. The Bizweld range conforms to the following safety criteria
- EN470-1:1995 - This is the European Standard for protective clothing for use in the welding and allied processes. A4 stock several items that comply with this including the CE Safe Welder Coverall, the Bizweld Flame Retardant Coverall and the Iona Coverall with several other garments stocked compliant to this standard.
- EN531:1995 - Eurpoean Standard for industrial workers protective clothing where the workers are exposed to heat but this does not include firefighters and welders. All of the Bizweld Fire Retardant clothing stocked by A4 satisifies these requirements ensuring that any of your employees can work in safety and comfort.
- EN533:1997 - European Standard for clothing that provides protection against heat and flame. Clothing that satisfies this standard, limits the spread of flames within the materials. Many of our garments comply with this standard including the the CE Safe Welder Coverall, the Bizweld Flame Retardant Coverall and the Iona Coverall. The Bizweld trousers and the Bizweld bib and brace also comply with this standard.
Our Bizweld flame retardant clothing range has been specifically picked to provide protection as well as comfort. There is no point in providing protective clothing for your clients if the garments are uncomfortable, they have to be fit for purpose. This is where the Bizweld range really comes into its own.
The garments are all desinged to offer complete protection whilst allowing the worker to work without feeling inhibited by the garment. This offers safety and comfort and ensures that the garment stays on when it should do!
Click on the links below to see just a small sample of the Bizweld flame retardant clothing supplied by A4 Apparel:
- Bizweld Flame Retardant Jacket - Conforms to EN470-1, EN531: A, B1, C1 & EN533.
- Bizweld Trousers - Confroms to EN470-1, EN531: A, B1, C1 & EN533.
- Bizweld Bib and Brace - Certified to EN470-1, EN531: A, B1, C1 & EN533.
- CE Safe Welder Coveralls - Certified to EN470-1, EN531: A, B1, C1 & EN533.
- Bizweld Flame Retardant Coverall - Certified to EN470-1, EN531: A, B1, C1 & EN533.
- Bizweld Iona Coverall - Certified to EN470-1, EN531: A, B1, C1 & EN 533.
If you would like more information regarding the pricing of the Bizweld range stocked by A4, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01271 816158. We deal primarily with commercial customers and are happy to supply the Bizweld fire retardant range in small or large quantities within the UK.
Get In Touch
Mailing List Signup
For Offers & Discounts:
Get a Quick Quote!
Stay Socially Connected!
Why not share our site with Your followers and friends?